Simplifying Billing for Medicare: A Start-to-Finish Process
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 | 9:00am – 10:00am PT / 12:00pm – 1:00pm ET
Presented by: Casey Squicquero, Billing Expert, RevCycle
Sponsored by: RevCycle
Billing for Medicare is one of the more complex tasks of an insurance biller. Staying abreast of all the details and changes can be dizzying.
Join us for this informative webinar. RevCycle Partners’ billing expert and staff development manager, Casey Squicquero, will provide a step-by-step guide to help you avoid the typical (and often hidden) snags in the process of billing Medicare.
Specifically, Casey will cover:
- Strategies for becoming a critical thinker to stay ahead of the process
- The particulars of Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D
- The difference between a supplement plan and Medicare Advantage
- The complexities of QMB (Qualified Medicare Beneficiary)
- The ins and outs of ABN forms
- And more!
Please join us Tuesday, December 13 at 9:00am PT to deepen your knowledge of Medicare so your billing is more efficient.