- This event has passed.
Peer-to-Peer Event: San Diego, CA
Date & Time: Monday, April 24, 2023 | 6:30 – 9:00pm PT
Location: Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Hosted by: Ankur Kalra, OD | PECAA Regional Leader; Dave Halverson | PECAA Solutions Specialist
This event is sponsored by
All Doctors + 2-3 Key Staff Team Members are invited to attend
Discussion Topic: Company Culture
Company culture plays a significant role in an organization’s success. As practice owners, we strive to create and maintain a positive company culture because we understand that it helps attract and retain top talent and gives us a competitive edge in the optical market. To ensure we’re creating and maintaining the culture we desire, it’s important to take a step back and determine if there are ways to improve. During this dinner, we will discuss the following:
- As work lifestyles evolve, how do we evolve company culture?
- Leadership Attitudes – how and why they affect company culture.
- Identifying potential leadership training options to improve company culture.
- Date: Monday, April 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30pm — 9:00pm PT
- Location: Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar 8970 University Center Lane San Diego, CA 92122-1085
- Parking: Self parking available in the Hyatt Hotel garage. Parking can be validated. Valet Parking = $10
We look forward to seeing you there!