Peer-to-Peer Event: Detroit, MI
Date & Time: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 | 6:30 – 9:00pm ET
Location: Silver Spoon Ristorante
Hosted by: Patricia Poma-Nowinski, OD | PECAA Regional Leader; Bryan Hoban | PECAA Executive VP & General Manager of Member Business Advisory; Laura Dorris | PECAA Executive Vice President & General Manager of Strategic Sales
This event is sponsored by
Please note this event is open to Doctors and Managers Only.
Discussion Topics: Understanding Financials & KPI Metrics
While analyzing and tracking financial and performance metrics might not be the favorite part of running a practice, it is critical to ongoing practice health and the ability to provide top notch care for your patients for years to come. This discussion will include topics such as:
- What are your financial statements are telling you about your practice?
- KPIs you should know and why.
- Applying metrics analysis to direct real changes in your practice.
- KPI Tracking with ABB Analyze (Glimpse) or EdgePro…
- Cash Flow versus Profitability.
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 6:30pm — 9:00pm ET
- Location: Silver Spoon Ristorante 543 N Main St., Rochester, MI 48307
- Parking: Parking Lot + Parking Garage (Applicable Fees)
We look forward to seeing you there!