Save the date for the 2023 Annual Meeting in Nashville, TN!
Date: Thursday, April 20 – Saturday, April 22, 2023
Location: Grand Hyatt, Nashville, TN
The Annual Meeting is PECAA’s signature event of the year held each Spring and offers unparalleled business education and resources to strengthen Member practices. PECAA Member doctors and staff are able to attend the event at no registration cost.
- Practice management & clinical education for doctors
- Hands-on workshops for managers & staff
- Dynamic guest speakers
- Intimate peer-to-peer breakouts
- Expansive vendor exhibit hall
- Amazing evening events
Here’s What’s New in Nashville:
- Thursday afternoon educational presentations and more educational opportunities throughout the weekend
- PECAA Party on the Rooftop and “Taste of the South” stations throughout the hotel
- Vendor Sponsored Peer to Peer dinners on Thursday
- Two Peer to Peer opportunities
- Three enhanced educational opportunities including the popular OMCC program
- Two Keynote speakers
- 2nd Annual Member Choice Awards
- Member Appreciation Event at Brooklyn Bowl
More details and registration information will be available in January.
Questions? Contact Cathi Zerba, PECAA Events Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org