PECAA, the Professional Eye Care Associates of America, one of the nation’s leading Doctor Alliance Groups for independent eye care practitioners, has just launched a new marketing advisory service to its membership.
The new service is part of the Member Business Advisor program, a complimentary program for PECAA Members that includes business and financial, practice operations, billing and coding and marketing advisor assistance and support.
- Identifying your current marketing & branding strengths & weaknesses
- Discussing paid and unpaid advertising strategies
- Helping you develop a marketing budget
- Creating a social media content strategy
- Reputation management assistance
- Understanding and communicating your brand message
- And much more!
Contact your dedicated Advisor today to begin refining your strategic marketing initiatives to boost your profitability, attract new patients and improve your bottom line.
Your Business Advisors Can Also Assist With:
- A Complete Financial Analysis: We’ll look at your profit & loss statement, key performance indicators and a review of your vendor accounts to determine areas for improvement
- Frame Board Management: Let’s ensure your frame board has enough variety, is correctly targeted to your key demographic and has appropriate turnover
- Accounts Receivable Management: We’ll conduct a review of your accounts receivable and discuss solutions to improve efficiency & profitability
- Claims Management: Together, we’ll dive into claim denial prevention and denial management to help you build a healthy bottom line
- Staffing Analysis & Personnel Changes: Let’s discuss staff turnover, including new employees, hiring needs and more
- Staffing Incentives: Together, we’ll look at ideas to incentivize staff to promote employee retention and effectiveness
- Practice Transitions: If you’re ready for the next phase, we’ll help you understand your options and get your practice ready for sale.